7 Steps to Achieving Your Best You
It’s almost 2015 and time to consider positive change.
Here are 7 simple steps to move you towards improvement or steps to achieving your best YOU.
1. Learn everything you can from winners – ask a lot of questions and really listen.
2. Don’t make a habit of coming from behind – be patient, pace yourself, and be persistent.
3. Think solution-oriented feedback when solving problems – don’t dwell on what went wrong, focus rather on what to do next.
4. Get comfortable with the unfamiliar – break your daily routines, try a new restaurant, drive a different route, make a new friend, join a new group.
5. Think and speak well – use positive self talk, don’t gossip, be the person everyone likes.
6. Seek out a mentor that exemplifies what you see as success.
7. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
Off we go…….I’m excited to see what happens in the next several months.