That’s true, isn’t it…..life IS a team sport played by individuals.
There’s a lot we have to do all by ourselves…but…
You won’t get very far trying to do anything of significance all by yourself.
That leads to a last of questions we should be asking ourselves…
1. Am I hanging out with people that help me be and become my best?
2. Do I have mentors and friends that keep me performing at my highest level?
3. Do I have a coach? No one gets to the top of the podium without a coach!
4. Do I evaluate my daily performance and make adjustments?
5. Am I regularly stretching myself with new education and new opportunities?
If you take the time to look at your past, you’ll recognize that it was when you were open to the deepest levels of assistance that you grew the most.
Maybe it’s time to get back to those levels again and scale some new mountains.
Go ahead…you can do it!!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep on Seeking…Mark