I’m traveling to speak and teach all this week, so that of course includes several hotel nights.
It’s funny that only when I travel do I read an actual newspaper (mostly USA Today), and very early this morning I read a short article by Rhonda Abrams that is worth sharing.
Here’s Rhonda’s “Seven Resolutions for Success in 2018” with my added thoughts;
1. Find a good accountant – she’s right…..with the new tax laws you’ll need some help getting all your legal deductions. A
good accountant will pay dividends!
2. Focus – I always preach this and 2018 is just like every year. Get focused on what you really want, write it down and get to work. Miracles are coming your way my friend!
3. Contain clutter – accomplishing #2 is hard when you’re surrounded by piles of paper and junk.
4. Go on a digital diet – turn off all those electronics for just 15 – 30 minutes a day, find your favorite thinking space. You’ll accomplish more and create the success in your life and business you are seeking.
5. Automate what you can – and I’m going to add, get some help doing those important but mundane things that have to be done, but NOT BY YOU.
6. Get out of launch mode – 2018 is the perfect time to stop planning and start doing!
7. Develop a business plan – you don’t need a polished written document, but you do need to sit down and develop your plan for success then write it down.
2018 is going to be a fantastic year so go find your miracles.
You deserve all of them!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep on Seeking…….Mark