1. The force that seems to operate for good or ill in a person's life, as in shaping circumstances, events, or opportunities:
With some luck I can probably avoid pneumonia.
2. Good fortune; advantage or success, considered as the result of chance:
I’m lucky to have found this opportunity.
3. Combination of circumstances, events, etc., operating by chance to bring good or ill to a person:
She's had nothing but good luck all year.
4. Some object on which good fortune is supposed to depend:
This rabbit's foot is what brings me luck.
5. luck into /onto, to meet, acquire, become, etc., by good luck:
She lucked into a great job that was perfect for her abilities.
6. luck out, to have an instance or run of exceptionally good luck:
He was wonderfully lucky when he made a hole in one during the golf tournament.
7. luck upon, to come across by chance:
He lucked upon a profitable investment that really made a difference.
Have you had a run of uncommon luck?
Of course you have!
You probably have respectable health for your age.
You likely have had the opportunity to make a few positive things happen in your life.
I bet you have a little money in your pocket and in the bank.
Chances are you have a comfortable home.
I’d be willing to wager you have more people that love you than don’t.
In this world of seven and a half billion people, you’re pretty darn lucky.
In fact, I’d say you are uncommonly lucky.
And what should you do when you’re uncommonly lucky?
You pay it forward.
Why not do that today.....there are some people out there that could really use your luck!
Smiles, Have a GREAT week and Keep on Seeking……..Mark