I love what Becky Craven said.
“Whenever we say except, but or however, we are saying it doesn’t apply to me.”
Read the quote again and ponder it for a second.
Have you ever said that?
I have, and I’m concerned that when I do, there are unforeseen consequences.
It’s important to take responsibility…for our self, for our actions, for our success (or lack
So…here are 6 important steps towards taking responsibility more often:
1. Know who you want to be (then act accordingly)
2. Decide what you want out of life (work, health, relationships)
3. Don’t blame others for your decisions (stop the Blame Game)
4. Be ruthlessly honest with yourself (being hones doesn't mean being tough)
5. Good, Better, Best (never be satisfied with anything but BEST)
6. Pay attention and learn from the errors of other people (do some research if you have too)
Get committed to these steps…they won’t fail you.
That’s a promise…and I’ll take responsibility for saying it if I’m wrong!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep Building Trust...Mark