I’ve thought a lot about what’s in a PERFECTLY SUCCESSFUL day.
Here’s 10 things I think mine includes;
1. A day long focus on gratitude
2. Laughing really hard at least one time...you know...the kind where you blow the liquid you're drinking out of your nose and it's embarrasing! (and I mean laughing at something, not some body)
3. Lifting someone up
4. Making progress on a worthy goal
5. Being patient…yet persistent
6. Learning something new
7. Appreciating something beautiful
8. Nurturing a relationship
9. Seeing something or experiencing something that moves me to tears (just a little)
10. Offering a helping hand to someone who really needs it
It’s difficult to experience each of these every day, but when I do…it’s PERFECT…how about YOU?!
Shoot me a message and let me know your perfect day!! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep Building TRUST...Mark