Our Lives Are A Competition
We’re competing at something every day.
We can’t avoid it.
The only way not to be caught up in some sort of competition is to not participate in life and that doesn’t usually work out very well.
Here are nine priorities to help improve your competitive advantage so you can win more often:
1. What do you do better than anyone else?
2. What qualities do you have that make you irresistible?
3. How do you save people time?
4. How do you save people money?
5. How do you make people feel better about themselves?
6. What valuable services do you offer that your competitor doesn’t?
7. Can you statistically prove it?
8. What statements do your clients use to persuade others of your competitive advantage?
9. What strategic plan do you have to continually seek improvement?
I’m not trying to be cynical, but you might as well embrace the competition. They’re right in your face anyway and you deserve to win often.
You know it’s true and I believe in you!
Smiles, have a great week, and Keep on Seeking……………..Mark