The Best I’ve Read in 2015
Hundreds of thousands of books were published again this year.
Most never see a readership beyond the circle of influence of their author.
The books Don Greeson and I wrote are the same.
For the most part, they’ve been purchased at my speaking events, a few here and there on Amazon, and lots that have been given away as a kind gesture or to stimulate more speaking or teaching events.
None the less, I’ll keep writing until I no longer have stories to tell.
Right now, I’m about two thirds of the way through a couple more books that will be finished sometime in 2016. I’ll let you know when they’re completed.
I’m also just like you and enjoy people sharing with me what they’ve read that they loved.
Of the 31 books I finished this year (and I don’t mean that as a competition), here’s my best of 2015 in no particular order:
• Who Will Cry When You Die – Life Lessons From the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari – Robin S. Sharma
• Pick Up the Damn Phone! – How People, Not Technology Seal the Deal – Joanne S Black
• Leaders Eat Last – Why Some Leaders Pull Together and Others Don’t – Simon Sinek
• Making a Difference – Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger
• The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
There you go and I’d love to hear from you on your best of the year!
Smiles, have a Happy New Year and Keep on Seeking……………….Mark