Every year, I try very hard to attend several events and programs to grow my business and stretch my mind.
Over the years, it has also become obvious that along with these events, it’s important to participate in Mastermind Groups.
Last December while attending and speaking briefly at an event in Los Angeles, I met Kyle Wilson.
You may not know Kyle and I had only heard of him, but Kyle Wilson was the marketing brains behind master motivators and speakers like Jim Rohn, Darren Hardy, Brian Tracy, Robin Sharma and many others.
Recently, Kyle posted a list of 10 Reasons Why Masterminds Work.
I thought it was worth sharing with you:
1) When you spend the day with like minded people, it makes you better. You play up. Synergy!
2) You always walk away with ideas and strategies (often times outside the box) that you can apply to life and business.
3) You meet amazing people (members and guests).
4) Your thinking gets expanded.
5) You feel a part of a community (an amazing community).
6) You get to be around world class experts.
7) There are shared values and philosophy.
8) You ALWAYS come away refreshed and renewed.
9) Your associations and network are expanded.
10) You get to share your knowledge and wisdom with others.
2018 would be a great year for you to join or organize a Mastermind group and you should consider it a wise priority if you’re trying to increase your business, grow your network or expand your knowledge.
They’ve worked for everyone I’ve ever talked with that took them seriously and it would work for you too….it might just help you create some miracles!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep on Seeking….Mark