You hesitate, I hesitate, we all hesitate.
Sometimes we need to hesitate.
But…most of the time, we shouldn’t.
So…I was asking myself a couple days ago…myself…why do I hesitate?
Here are my 10 unscientific reasons why I believe we can’t punch our way through hesitation;
1. We’re afraid
2. We lack confidence in our decision
3. We’re not uncomfortable enough yet to change
4. We feel overwhelmed
5. We’re overanalyzing
6. We’re listening to several other conflicting opinions
7. We’re not trusting that still small voice
8. We’re being stubborn
9. We actually don’t have enough quality information...yet
10. It’s just not important enough for us to make a decision right now
And…which one do I think is the most dangerous?
Number 3…We’re not uncomfortable enough yet to change.
When we get uncomfortable enough being uncomfortable, we’ll no longer hesitate and we WILL change. We will take action!
Get a lot uncomfortable and miracles will happen…so why not get a little uncomfortable today?
It’s only your future!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep Building Trust...Mark