There’s a big difference between delegating and dumping.
And…there’s two great reasons for delegating;
1. To save you valuable time
2. To achieve improved quality or better results
In order to delegate wisely, begin by asking yourself these questions;
1. Is there someone else more available than I am?
2. Is there someone else more talented, gifted or skilled?
3. How important is quality and if not, could someone else perform at an adequate level?
4. What’s the economic cost of me doing it rather than someone else?
5. Is there something else I could be doing with this time that would be MORE profitable or productive?
We all need to delegate sometime, but…
The key is to do it wisely and intelligently, with the goal of increasing production and/or reducing mental stress.
We’ll talk later…right now, I need to go delegate the things that would make me more productive or more profitable!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep Building Trust...Mark